Start your academic career with a competitive edge with one of INTI’s Business programmes. Our programmes are developed to nurture the winning spirit in students and inspire them to become more than just academic achievers – we want them to become industry leaders.
Our quality academic programmes, industry-based learning and prestigious partnerships with top international business schools aim to help cultivate you into an independent and highly sought after graduate.
Amongst our prestigious partners are the University of Hertfordshire, UK and the University of Wollongong, Australia – both globally recognised, award-winning institutions that have been touted as top educators in the field of business.
Our partnership with the University of Hertfordshire and University of Wollongong gives you access to some of the top business schools in the world. We also have strategic collaborations with other global universities around the world including the United States, New Zealand and Canada.University of Hertfordshire
- Ranked one of the Top 350 Universities In The World (The World University Ranking 2011/2012).
- Ranked 48 in The Complete University Guide 2011
- HR Excellence in Research badge by European Comissions
- Entrepreneurial University of The Year 2010 (The Awards 2010)
- Awarded 5 Stars by 2011 Good Universities Guide for
- Getting a Job
- Graduate Satisfaction
- Positive Graduate Outcomes
- Staff Qualifications
- Generic Skills
- Top 2% in the world ranking by
- QS World University Rankings 2010
- 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2010
- One of The World’s Top 100 Universities for universities aged under 50
You will be exposed to real-world industry projects and industry-oriented learning via industry visits, guest lectures by captains of industry and actual industrial projects by major industry players. Our Business Leadership Series of talks will also help you broaden your business outlook through interaction with top CEOs.Industry Advisory Board
Employability should be the core of your education. That’s why our Industry Advisory Board consists of key players such as KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers Malaysia, Deloitte and Ernst & Young. They review the curriculum to ensure that our modules meet employer needs.