- Earn two Awards: one from INTI International University and the other from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Exposure to actual working environments through industry visits & internship programmes.
- Prepares students for postgraduate studies locally and abroad.
- Multiple specialisation modules to choose from.
Students are required to complete the following in order to graduate:
- 14 common modules
- 7 specialisation modules
- 9 electives (from the areas of other Bachelor of Business specialisation)
- 1 specialisation project
14 Common Modules
- Analytics for Business
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Economic Principles and Issues
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Issues and Strategies
- Information Management / Logistics Transportation
- International Business
- Marketing Principles
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour Management
- Strategic Management
9 electives (Choose from the following minors)
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Final Year Specialisation Project
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Philosophy and Current Issues
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 72,250||Approx. RM 72,250|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Pass STPM with minimum Grade C+ CGPA 2.33 in 2 subjects and SPM credit in Mathematics and a pass in English|
|A-Levels||Pass A-Levels with 2Ds and a credit in Mathematics and pass English at SPM Level or its equivalent|
|Foundation||Matriculation / Foundation Certificate from any PPT recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.0|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including a pass in Mathematics and English OR a pass in SPM Mathematics and English|
|SACE||5 subject with ATAR of 55|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR of 55|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination (TEE)||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Australian Year 12||TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.00|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Export Manager, International Business Manager, International Operations Manager, Regional Marketing Manager, Trade Relationship Manager and many more
This programme will introduce students to the key issues in international business management and prepare them to work in a wide range of private businesses looking to expand operations or trading networks overseas.
- Global Logistics Management
- Global Marketing
- Global Talent Management
- Intercultural Management
- International Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- International Trade Finance
- International Trade Law
INTI International University: (R/345/6/0347)(05/23)(MQA/FA3072)