The Bachelor of Food Service Management with Culinary Arts (Honours) 3+0 offered at INTI, in collaboration with CY Cergy Paris Université, France, allows students to be well versed to manage various food service operations holistically with a specialisation in Food Service Management with Culinary Arts.
CY Cergy Paris Université, France
- Qualiopi certified, issued by certification bodies accredited by the French Accreditation Committee (Cofrac). The Qualiopi certification affirms the quality of the development of skills, trainings, assessments, and apprenticeship trainings, thus making it possible to have the acquired experience validated.
- Full member of the European Universities Association (EUA). The EUA, representing more than 850 European universities, plays a crucial role in influencing higher education policies in the EU.
- Founding member of the EUTOPIA European University, an alliance that represents ten European Universities working together to build a new academic model, reflecting an open and united Europe, to reinvent and build the university of the future.
- Lead the CY Alliance, a group of 13 public and private higher education and research institutions in the Cergy-Pontoise region, to integrate the challenges of sustainable development into all the missions of higher education: teaching, research and innovation.
CY Gastronomie is the gastronomy school of CY Cergy Paris Université. It is located in the Gennevilliers campus, just 10km outside of Central Paris.
Classes at CY Gastronomie are kept small. The work-study professional trainings are a highlight here, coupled with frequent and many interventions by professionals in the gastronomy industry.
The PIXEL Gastronomique and Atelier du PIXEL restaurants, managed by second and third year gastronomy students, are open to the public, in collaboration with Lycée des Métiers de l’Hôtellerie Jean Drouant, the first hotel school in Paris.
Meanwhile, the La Popotte Pixel, a restaurant on campus is entirely managed by first year students.
Why you should study at INTI
Find a programme
- Jump to
Area of Study
- American University Program
- Art & Design
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- IELTS Training Course
- Interior Design
- INTI English Language Programs
- Working Professionals
- Mass Communication
- Multimedia Design
- Postgraduate Studies
- Pre-University Programmes
- Filter by
Level of Study
Bachelor of Food Service Management with Culinary Arts (Honours) 3+0 in collaboration with CY Cergy Paris Université, France
This programme trains students to manage various foodservice operations holistically with specialisation in Food Service Management with Culinary Arts. It is designed to prepare students to operate a restaurant, to supervise kitchen operations and to manage teams working in an ...Hospitality Degree 3 Years From RM 84,977Read more