- Get relevant experience into real working conditions through internship placements and employer projects with the world’s leading companies.
- Study a course designed to meet the current needs of the economy.
- Boost your employability with constant course feedback for secure progression.
- Undergo the unique INTI Enhancement Programme for a holistic education experience and improve your employability.
- Business Mathematics
- Capstone Project / Industrial Training
- E-Commerce Theory & Applications
- English for Academic Purposes
- Cost Accounting
- Foundation of Business Law
- Fundamental English
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Personal Development Skills
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Public Speaking
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Ethics
- Finance Principles
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets
- Fundamentals of Banking
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies 2 ( Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Kuala Lumpur||Approx. RM 32,153||Approx. RM 34,683|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 31,325||Approx. RM 31,325|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level||3Cs including a credit in Maths and pass in English|
|UEC||3Bs including Maths and pass in English|
|International Baccalaureate||Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) Certificate with at least 4 points for Maths and pass in English|
|Certificate||Any Certificate in Finance, Banking, Insurance or related field (Level 3, MQF) with CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00 and SPM credit in Maths and pass in English|
|Community College Certificate||Passed Community College Cert and passed SPM with credit in Maths and pass in English, and has gone through any bridging program (if any)|
|SKM||A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field, and a pass in SPM with credit in Maths and pass in English, and has gone through any bridging program (if required)|
|STPM / equivalent||A pass with min Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject and credit in Maths and pass English at SPM / equivalent|
|STAM||A pass in STAM with grade Maqbul and credit in Maths and pass English at SPM / equivalent|
|A Level||Passed in any subject and credit in Maths and pass English at SPM / equivalent|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Financial Planning & Services
- Trade Services
- Banking Services
- Stock & Investment Markets
- Personal Financial Planning Services
- Entrepreneurship and more
Students will be equipped with a solid foundation in finance, allowing them to fulfil the demands of their job, progress in their careers as well as plan their personal finances.
This programme is geared for students who wish to progress into degree programmes in
Finance, Banking and Business. Students will be expected to develop analytical and “applicable” skills so that they can swiftly transfer knowledge and competencies from their respective specialisation into the workplace context. This programme provides excellent all-round business education and is best suited for those intending to gain a good understanding of all areas of business, specifically banking and finance.
INTI International College Kuala Lumpur: (N/343/4/0114)(02/24)(MQA/FA4365)
INTI International College Penang : (R/343/4/0089)(07/23)(MQA/FA2700)