- Get relevant experience into real working conditions through internship placements and employer projects with the world’s leading companies.
- Study a course designed to meet the current needs of the economy.
- Boost your employability with constant course feedback for secure progression.
- Undergo the unique INTI Enhancement Programme for a holistic education experience and improve your employability.
- Business Mathematics
- Capstone Project / Industrial Training
- E-Commerce Theory & Applications
- English for Academic Purposes
- Cost Accounting
- Foundation of Business Law
- Fundamental English
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Personal Development Skills
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Public Speaking
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Ethics
- Financial Accounting
- Finance Principles
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets
- Fundamentals of Banking
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students)/Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 34,292||Approx. RM 34,292|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / SPMV||3 credits including Mathematics|
|O Level||Minimum Grade C in 3 subjects|
|Certificate||Pass Certificate in related field with at least CGPA 2.00|
|SKM||Level 3 in related field|
|Sijil Kolej Komuniti||Level 3 in related field AND Pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|STPM||Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject|
|STAM||Pass STAM with Maqbul|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Financial Planning & Services
- Trade Services
- Banking Services
- Stock & Investment Markets
- Personal Financial Planning Services
- Entrepreneurship and more
Students will be equipped with a solid foundation in finance, allowing them to fulfil the demands of their job, progress in their careers as well as plan their personal finances.
This programme is geared for students who wish to progress into degree programmes in Finance, Banking and Business. Students will be expected to develop analytical and “applicable” skills so that they can swiftly transfer knowledge and competencies from their respective specialisation into the workplace context. This programme provides excellent all-round business education and is best suited for those intending to gain a good understanding of all areas of business, specifically banking and finance.
INTI International College Penang : (R/343/4/0089)(07/23)(MQA/FA2700)