The Master of Entrepreneurship (E-Commerce) programme is designed as a conventional programme, which will complement and enhance the candidate’s business skills and experience, by providing many opportunities to do assessments and activities. This will make graduates lifelong learners and able to lead in the corporate and business sectors. By concentrating on the areas selected, and exploiting model-driven development and project-based learning, the programme prepares graduates so that they can make informed and insightful business decisions and manage them for the benefit of the organisation.
Through real world projects and problems, and by selected online readings, discussions, activities and assignments, we attempt to ‘bring the industry into the classroom’. Upon completion of the programme, graduates will be able to solve business problems and drive business objectives by defining, understanding and exploiting the relevant resources of an organisation and integrating business processes and needs with the acquired skills and knowledge.
- This programme teaches you the knowledge and skills you require through a combination of online courses and practical activities that include hands-on workshops and seminars by industry practitioners. Budding entrepreneurs will better understand the drivers of success and be able to better utilise the principles of entrepreneurship to drive their organisations forward.
- We combine an academically rigorous curriculum with a learning-by-doing approach facilitated by mentors, peers and industry practitioners. The curriculum emphasises core management skills and experiential learning opportunities allows students to learn, test and build their skillset to meet their respective professional aspirations. Our experienced Faculty with wide ranging experience will bring their knowledge to confront increasingly complex problems, providing insights from multiple disciplines.
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Managing Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
- E-Commerce Business
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Statistics and Decision Analysis in E-Commerce
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Innovation and Creativity in Business
- Business Plan for New Enterprise
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM RM30,797||Approx. RM 30,797|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme is designed for working professionals to help enhance their careers in the business world.
Possible career paths:
- Business Consultant
- Build your own business
- Commercial Bankers
- Franchise Operators
- Research and Development Executives
INTI International University: (N/340/7/0765)(04/25)(MQA/PA11631)