- Flexible approach to accommodate a working professional’s lifestyle.
- Fully online programmes with once a week contact sessions.
- Dedicated and experienced mentor to guide you.
- Get access to all learning materials anywhere, 24/7.
12 Core Modules
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Business economics
- Business ethics and law
- Business research methods
- Marketing management
- Strategic human resource management
- Issues in global business
- Managing information systems
- Managing organisations
- Operations management
- Statistics and decision analysis
- Strategic management
- 1 Project / 1 Dissertation
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 23,660||Approx. RM 23,660|
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- No prior work experience needed OR
- A Bachelor degree with CGPA below 2.5 AND minimum 5 years work experience OR
- STPM / Diploma or equivalent via APEL (A)
- SPM/UEC minimum pass in English
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme is designed for working professionals to help enhance their careers in the business world.
Possible career paths:
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Investment Banker
- Sales Manager
- Management Consultant
INTI International University MBA – Learning Simplified, a programme specificially designed for Working Professionals. A key feature of the MBA is its flexible and personal approach of learning to accommodate the needs of Working Professionals lifestyle and family commitments.
KPT/JPT(N/340/7/0518)03/2020 - MQA/FA4572