This BA Accounting programme provides students with in depth coverage of accounting and finance knowledge and skills to prepare them to be professional accountants.
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
**Offering of electives, please consult the Head of Programme.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 77,496||Approx. RM 77,496|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 62,390||Approx. RM 62,390|
|INTI College Sabah||Approx. RM 51,886||Approx. RM 53,706|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements Required by Partner University / School|
|STPM||A minimum of two passes at minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) and SPM grade C in Mathematics and MUET4.0|
|A Level||A minimum of 2 full passes totalling 80 UCAS points and grade C in either SPM or O Level Mathematics|
|Foundation||Successful completion of a relevant Foundation / Pre-U programme to include Mathematics with CGPA 2.50, a pass in Mathematics and a credit in English at SPM / equivalent|
|UEC||5Bs including at least a pass in Mathematics and a credit in English; and a MUET 4.0|
|SACE||Pass 5 subjects with ATAR 65%, a pass in English and Mathematics and no subject below 10/20|
|NSW (HSC)||Minimum 10 units with UAI (ATAR) 65%, a pass in English and Mathematics and no subject below 50%|
|International Baccaulareate (IB)||Minimum 24 points with at least 4 points for SL English and 4 pts for SL Mathematics|
|CPU||Minimum 6 Year 12 passes with an average of 65% and pass in English and Mathematics at Grade 12|
|Diploma||Pass diploma in related field with minimum CGPA 2.50 including a pass in Mathematics** and a credit in English at SPM / equivalent|
|Others||Equivalent qualifications to be assessed by the Head of Programme in liaison with the Hertfordshire Business School Admissions Tutor|
|Entry Level||English Requirements Required by Partner University / School|
|IELTS||Score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)|
|TOEFL||72 with band scores of reading 18, writing 17, listening 17, speaking 20|
|Cambridge English First||(also known as First Certificate in English) 169 overall with a minimum of 162 in each component|
|PTE||59 with no less than 42 in any band|
|An equivalent qualification in English Language|
**(1) Credit transfer are given based on module to module mapping according to standards / guidelines provided by MOHE / MQA and in consultation with
the Admission Tutor in University of Hertfordshire.
(2) Have to recognised English language proficiency result.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
The syllabus has been designed to fit the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge in soft skills.
- Students will be able to obtain exemptions from professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Public Accountant (CPA). #Subject to submission to the professional bodies and depending on the results obtained by students
- A comprehensive learning experience with a mix of face-to-face and online learning through Blackboard, with access to course materials and assignments
- Exposure to real industry projects and practical learning experience via international faculty, overseas guest lecturers and live lecture conferencing
- Opportunity for students to participate in the Semester Abroad Programme (SAP) and experience different cultures and environments, helping them expand their global perspectives
- Accountants, Tax Advisors, Auditors, Consultants, Financial Controllers, Accounting Assistants, Management Trainees, Financial Planners
- Organisationally, graduates may assume responsible, entry-level managerial positions in: Government Ministries, Departments & Enforcement Agencies, Local Authorities, Accounting Firms, Corporations & Companies, Audit Firms, Banks, Securities Firms, Insurance Companies, Multimedia Telecommunication Companies, Marketing Agencies
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPT(R/344/6/0088)07/2022 - MQA/FA1381
INTI International College Penang : KPT/JPT(N/344/6/0471)09/2021 - MQA/FA8156
INTI College Sabah : KPT/JPT(R/344/6/0156)04/2023 - MQA/FA2933