- Get unique marketing insights into real-world working conditions from employer projects & internships.
- Undergo a holistic education experience to gain a competitive advantage in a variety of business scenarios.
- Maximise your career prospects with a thorough understanding of marketing.
- Study an industry-relevant curriculum to meet the demands of today’s market.
- Business Ethics
- Business Mathematics
- Capstone Project
- E-Commerce Theory & Applications
- English for Academic Purposes
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of English
- Fundamentals of HRM
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Personal Development Skills
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Public Speaking
- Quantitative Methods
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Managing Marketing Practices
- Marketing Communications
- Promotion and Event Management
- Retail Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding / Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 35,787||Approx. RM 40,387|
|INTI International College Kuala Lumpur||Approx. RM 32,153||Approx. RM 34,683|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 31,325||Approx. RM 32,889|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / SPMV||3 Credits|
|O Level||at least Grade C in 3 subjects|
|Certificate||Pass Certificate with CGPA 2.00|
|SKM||LEVEL 3 in related field AND pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|Sijil Kolej Komuniti||Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti that equivalent to Level 3 MQF in related field AND pass SPM with at least 1 credit|
|STPM||Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject|
|STAM||Pass STAM with Maqbul|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Sales & Marketing
- Corporate Branding & Public Relations
- Customer & Supplier Services
- Business Development
This programme is geared for students who wish to progress into degree programmes in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship and Business. Students will be expected to develop analytical and “applicable” skills so that they can swiftly transfer knowledge and competencies from their respective specialisation into the workplace context.
This programme provides excellent all-round business education and is best suited for those intending to gain a good understanding of all areas of business, especially promotional and marketing practices that may include event and PR activities.
INTI International College Subang: (N/342/4/0224)(12/2024)(MQA/PA12305)
INTI International College Kuala Lumpur: (N/342/4/0096)(02/2024)(MQA/FA4366)
INTI International College Penang: (N/342/4/0213)(10/23)(MQA/PA11350)