- Dual Award in collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Opportunity to participate in the Semester Abroad Programme (SAP) with the University of Hertfordshire.
- Internship opportunity that provides you with exposure to the banking and finance sectors.
- Incorporates two Islamic Banking and Finance modules.
- Business Communication
- Business Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Financial Planning in Malaysia
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Management
- Organisational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
- Statistics for Finance
- Banking & Financial Services Law
- Fundamentals of Islamic Finance
- Internet Banking
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Money and Banking
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Bank Management
- Banking & Financial Services Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Derivatives Markets
- International Banking & Finance
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Risk Management in Banking & Financial Services
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Community service and Co-curriculum
- Design Thinking
- Ethnic Relationship / Communicative Malay Language 3
- Islamic and Asian Civilization / Malaysian Studies 3
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 69,982||Approx. RM 73,492|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) in any 2 subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level|
|STAM||A pass in STAM, with a minimum of Grade Jayyid and a credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent.|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with 2Ds and a credit in Mathematics and pass English at SPM Level or its equivalent|
|Foundation||Matriculation / Foundation Certificate from any PPT recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.5 and pass SPM with credit in Mathematics and a pass in English|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including a credit in Mathematics and English OR a credit in SPM Mathematics and English|
|SACE||5 subject with ATAR of 55|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR of 55|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination (TEE)||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Australian Year 12||TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.50|
|Matriculation/Pre-University||Completion of Matriculation/Pre-University programme with minimum CGPA 2.50, and credits in Mathematics at SPM level|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Finance Manager
- Bank Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Investment and Commercial Banker
- Finance Administrator
- Tax Planning
- This is a three-year degree programme which integrates the field of banking and finance. The programme structure has incorporated two Islamic Banking and Finance modules since Malaysia is a well-known hub for Islamic Banking.
- There will be an opportunity for students to participate in the Semester Abroad Programme (SAP) with the University of Hertfordshire, in the UK for 1 semester during the 3 year period.
- An internship at the end of Year 2 will provide students with exposure to the banking and finance sectors to prepare them better for Year 3 modules and their future careers in this field.
INTI International University: (N/343/6/0246)(08/22)(MQA/PA8685)