- Receive 3 paper Exemptions** ACCA and 5 paper exemptions from ICAEW upon successful completion of the programme.
- Transfer credits to the 2nd year of a degree programme (accounting, finance and business pathways) at reputable universities in UK and Australia
- Enhance your exposure to career opportunities in the accounting field through field trips, employer projects and guest lectures.
- At the successful completion and assessment of an IBM-ICE module, students will be eligible for an IBM Badge in Accounting. In addition, students will be given an IBM-ICE transcript indicating successful completion of the IBM-ICE Modules within the INTI Diploma in Accounting programme
- Financial Accounting 1
- Financial Accounting 2
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Fundamentals of English
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Business
- Business Ethics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Business Mathematics
- Personal Development Skills***
- Foundations of Business Law*
- Business Law**
- Financial Reporting 1
- Auditing & Assurance
- Computerized Accounting
- Malaysian Taxation 1
- Financial Reporting 2
- Malaysian Taxation 2
- English for Academic Purposes
- Financial Management
- Company Law
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- E-commerce Theory and Applications
- Quantitative Methods*
- Statistics for Management**
- Introduction to Auditing in Malaysia*
- Personal Development Skills#
- Introduction to Business Analytics**
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
* Only available in INTI International College Kuala Lumpur and INTI College Sabah.
** Only available in INTI International University.
*** Only available in INTI International College Kuala Lumpur .
# Only available in INTI College Sabah.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,408||Approx. RM 34,682|
|INTI International College Kuala Lumpur||Approx. RM 32,134||Approx. RM 34,734|
|INTI College Sabah||Approx. RM 19,982||Approx. RM 23,573|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / SPMV||3 credits including Mathematics and pass in English|
|O Level||3 credits including Mathematics and pass in English|
|Certificate||Pass Certificate with CGPA 2.00|
|SKM||LEVEL 3 in a related field AND pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|Sijil Kolej Komuniti||Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti that equivalent to Level 3 MQF in a related field AND pass SPM with at least 1 credit|
|STPM||Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject|
|STAM||Pass STAM with Maqbul|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Accounting Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Junior Auditor
- Admin Officer
- Finance Executive
- Account Coordinator & Credit Control Officer
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
At the successful completion and assessment of an IBM-ICE module, students will be eligible for a “Certificate in Business Analytics” badge. In addition, at the end of the programme completion students will be given an IBM-ICE transcript indicating the success of completing 2 IBM-ICE Modules within the programme.
** Only available in Nilai Campus and Sabah Campus.
INTI International University: (R/344/4/0344)(12/24)(MQA/FA4512)
INTI International College Kuala Lumpur: (N/344/4/0334)(07/24)(MQA/FA4721)
INTI College Sabah: (R/344/4/0341)(11/24)(FA4907)