The programme enables students to undertake / conduct specialised, applied and in-depth research works in business, management, marketing, human resource, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, industrial and organisational psychology, educational management, and other relevant emerging disciplines which can contribute to the body of knowledge and the enhancement of business / management science / practices as approved by the faculty.
- Prepare students for academic careers in colleges, universities and high-level positions in public and private sectors; in addition to consultancy work that involve business research and management advisory area that will build the country intellectual capital and wealth, and contribute to the growth of the national and global economy
- Students may contribute to the government industry national agenda to develop and build a pool of distinguished experts focused on national & international research
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Thesis Supervision
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Students are required to produce a thesis with 60,000 to 100,000 words for fulfillment of the graduation requirement
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Educational Management
- Any other emerging business disciplines
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,500||Approx. RM 49,500|
- A Master’s degree in related fields as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Master’s degree in nonrelated fields as accepted by the HEP Senate, subject to having relevant working experience and rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Master’s degree in nonrelated fields as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing prerequisite courses; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Meet any of these English language requirements:
- A Master’s degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE / SPM / GCE level; OR
- MUET Band 4 / TOEFL score of 550 / IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
*A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as a proof of English proficiency.
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in academic careers in colleges and universities, government, public and
private sectors, as well as consultancy work that involves business research and management.
INTI International University: (R2/345/8/0014)(08/27)(MQA/FA0028)