- Earn two Awards: one from INTI International University and the other from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Gain exposure to actual working environments through industry visits and internship programmes.
- Be prepared for postgraduate studies locally and abroad.
- The programme combines interactive learning with real industry training and projects.
Students are required to complete the following in order to graduate:
- 14 common modules
- 9 Discipline Core
- 7 Specialisation
- 1 specialisation project
14 Common Modules
- Analytics for Business
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Case Analysis
- Economic Principles and Issues
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Issues and Strategies
- Information Management / Logistics Transportation
- International Business
- Marketing Principles
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour Management
- Strategic Management
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Philosophy and Current Issues
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 32,272||Approx. RM 32,272|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Pass STPM with minimum Grade C+ CGPA 2.00 in 2 subjects|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with 2Ds|
|Foundation||Matriculation / Foundation Certificate from any PPT recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.0|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including a pass in Mathematics and English OR a pass in SPM Mathematics and English|
|SACE||5 subject with ATAR of 55|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR of 55|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination (TEE)||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Australian Year 12||TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.00|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Global Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- New Product and Innovation Management
- Service Marketing
Graduates will be presented with two Awards from INTI International University and the University of Hertfordshire, UK
Students will be exposed to actual working environments through industry visits and internship programmes with multinational companies
INTI International University: (R2/0415/6/0006)(07/29)(MQA/FA1647)