- Travel abroad and get transferable credit to prestigious universities in Australia.
- Access to a wide array of Business / Commerce disciplines and subjects.
- Potential to get scholarships to renowned international universities.
- Improved employability from international exposure.
- Business Law 1
- Business Information System
- Cost & Management Accounting 1
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing 1
- Organisation & Management 1
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Finance
- Cost & Management Accounting 2
- Derivative Markets
- Financial Market Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Planning
- Organisation & Management 2
- Research Methodology
- Supply Chain Management
*Note: The number of Level 2 subjects depends on majors chosen and the requirements of partner universities.
Level 2 subjects offered will be based on adequate pre-enrolment numbers for each subject.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 44,820||Approx. RM 44,820|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Pass in STPM with minimum 2.0 CGPA or Grade C in 2 subjects including General Studies|
|A Level||2 principal passes in A-Level|
|SAM||5 subjects with TER of 55|
|NSW (HSC)||10 unit with UAI of 55; no subject below 50|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination (Tee)||4 or 5 subjects with TER of 55|
|CPU||5 subjects with average of 55; no subject below 50|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B|
|Foundation||Foundation/Matriculation / Pre-University from any PPT recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.00|
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.00|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the Ministry of Education and the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Students who complete 1 to 2 years of their studies at INTI can transfer their credits to Australian collaboration universities. Students can also transfer 1 to 2 years of credits to the United Kingdom. This pathway ensures considerable cost savings for students by letting them study part of the degree at INTI. They will enjoy academic standards comparable to universities in Australia and New Zealand, which they can transfer to later.
Students can transfer to the following Australian, NZ and UK universities
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- The Australian National University (ANU)
- The University of Adelaide (UA)
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
- University of Tasmania (UTAS)
- Torrens University of Australia (TUA)
- Victoria University of Wellington (VUW)
- University of West England, Bristol (UWE)
- Northumbria University
- University of Essex
Credit is transferable to prestigious universities in Australia
A wide selection of Business / Commerce disciplines and subjects
Eligible INTI students can get scholarships from collaboration universities like the University of New South Wales, Queensland University of Technology and more.
INTI International University: (R2/340/6/0451) (09/24)(A11302)