- 100% coursework and no examination.
- Recognised by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Dedicated lecturers who will guide and motivate you.
- Facilitators with relevant industry experience.
- Face-to-face interactions with industry leaders.
- Big Data Leverage
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Business Economics
- Business Research Methods
- Data Science Analytics
- Future Informatics
- Managing Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Human Resource
- Strategic Management
- Statistics and Decision Analysis
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 40,208||Approx. RM 40,208|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related fields or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related fields or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in non-related fields or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and relevant working experience, as accepted by the HEP Senate, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree recognised by the Malaysian Government; OR
- ACCA Professional Level (passed 9 Papers at Fundamental Level AND passed 5 Papers at Professional Level)
Note: Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Business and Management Consultant, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Accounting/Finance/HR Analyst
The Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) programme aims to develop skilled business analysts who can solve business challenges through data analytics. It blends academic study with skills development to prepare students for the competitive job market.
The programme is designed for students seeking careers in Business Analytics or Big Data, with a focus on producing graduates who are qualified, competent, creative, and innovative. You will expand your knowledge and develop a broad business sense with modules focusing on analysis, strategy, and leadership. You will have the opportunity to gain a valuable network of professionals and business leaders in the industry for your career success.