- Partner with prestigious universities for high-level educational collaborations.
- Hands-on practical training for the development of real-world skill.
- Boost your global employability with fully accredited courses by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Master your course curriculum using cutting-edge education technology.
Why you should study Health Sciences at INTI
Find a programme
- Jump to
Area of Study
- American University Program
- Art & Design
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- IELTS Training Course
- Interior Design
- INTI English Language Programs
- Working Professionals
- Mass Communication
- Multimedia Design
- Postgraduate Studies
- Pre-University Programmes
- Filter by
Level of Study
B.Sc. (Hons) in Physiotherapy
Master movement and the inner workings of the body with our comprehensive hands-on programme.Health Sciences Degree 4 years From RM 92,689Read more
Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hons)
Teached classic and professional approaches to healthcare by highly qualified Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners.Health Sciences Degree 5 Years From RM 133,814Read more
Master in Health Administration
This programme will enable students to acquire skills and knowledge in health administration that are essential for careers in healthcare delivery and finance organisations. Students will develop a portfolio of initiatives in care delivery as they work towards achieving efficient, ...Health Sciences Masters 2 years (PT), 1 years (FT) From RM 35,802Read more
Master in Health Sciences (Physiotherapy) (by Research)
The Master in Health Science (Physiotherapy) programme combines research with practicals in the field of physiotherapy. The programme will deepen students’ understanding of the fundamental and advanced knowledge in physiotherapy, as well as specialised expertise. Students will also be taught ...Health Sciences Masters 3 years (PT), 2 years (FT) From RM 33,498Read more