- Prepares you for postgraduate studies locally & abroad.
- Earn two awards from INTI International University & the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Gain exposure to working environments through industry visits & internship programmes with multinational companies.
- Meet the country’s demand for skilled manpower in finance, supporting & spurring its development.
Students are required to complete the following in order to graduate:
- 14 common courses
- Six major modules (Choose from the areas of specialisation)
- Four elective modules
- Real industry project
14 Common Courses:
- Business Accounting
- Corporate Reporting 1
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economic Principles & Issues
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Issues & Strategies
- Introduction to Business Analytics (IBM Module)
- Managing Organisation
- Marketing Principles
- Social, Web and Mobile Analytics (IBM Module)
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- University English
Four electives (Choose four modules from one of the following minors)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
IBM Courses embedded
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Social, Web and Mobile Analytics
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 68,800||Approx. RM 68,800|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||A pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.|
|A-Level||Pass A Level with 2 Grade D in any subjects AND pass in Mathematics and English at SPM / O-level, or any equivalent qualification.|
|Foundation||Matriculation / Foundation Certificate from any PPT recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.0|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including a pass in Mathematics and English OR a pass in SPM Mathematics and English|
|SACE||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR 55 AND pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent.|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR 55 AND pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent.|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination (TEE)||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR 55 AND pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent.|
|Australian Year 12||4 or 5 subjects with ATAR 55 AND pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent.|
|STAM||A pass in STAM with minimum of Grade Jayyid and pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent.|
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.00|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Tax Advisor
- Corporate Treasurer
- Financial Controller
- Advanced Corporate Reporting
- Auditing & Assurance 1
- Auditing & Assurance 2
- Management Accounting
- Performance Management
- Strategic Cost Management
At the successful completion and assessment of an IBM-ICE module, students will be eligible for a "Diploma in Business Analytics" badge. In addition, at the end of the programme completion, the student will be given an IBM-ICE transcript indicating the success of completing IBM-ICE Modules within the programme.
INTI International University: KPT/JPT(R/345/6/0215)07/2022 - MQA/FA1648