- Progress to a degree programme with the option to study and gain exemptions at universities in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Work with prestigious multinational organisations for real-life experience and network building.
- Learn how to navigate through actual business scenarios with INTI’s unique Enhancement Programme.
- Improve your employability by completing a syllabus that is aligned with the needs of today’s market.
- Prepare financial reports
- Process financial transactions & extract interim reports
- Set up & operate a computerised accounting system
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- Establish and maintain payroll systems
- Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- Manage budgets & forecasts
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities.
- Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- English for Academic Purposes
- Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- Prepare & administer compliant tax documentation for legal entities
- Provide management accounting information
- Apply economic principles to work in the financial service industry
- Make decisions in a legal context
- Evaluate financial risk
- Monitor corporate governance activities
- Prepare and analyse management accounting information
- Prepare complex corporate financial reports
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
- Evaluate an organisation's financial performance
- Green Future Malaysia/Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local Students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|INTI International College Penang
|Approx. RM 36,224
|Approx. RM 36,224
|SPM / O Level
|3 Cs (including a credit in Maths and pass in English)
|3 Bs (including Maths and pass in English)
|Completion of certificate in Business Studies (CBS) / Certificate in the relevant fields from a recognised instuition by the government of Malaysia with a CGPA of 2.0
|Passed in International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme Certificate
|Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Accounts Executive
TAFE NSW is the largest vocational education and training provider in Australia and one of the best in the world.
Students will learn about Accounting, Financial Management, Internal Control, Management Accounting, Australian Taxation, Statistics, Economics, Commercial and Company Law. They will also learn how to prepare and analyse reports and financial statements as well as implement accounting systems. Graduates will be able to operate independently in an accounting environment.
INTI International College Penang: (R2/344/4/0215)(06/24)(A9816)