- Enhance employability through extensive interdisciplinary projects with employers.
- Global exposure and insight via international study tours and field trips.
- High likelihood to obtain employment within 6 months of graduation.
- Access to state-of-the-art design and art facilities.
Why you should study Multimedia Design at INTI
INTI has established the INTI Center of Art and Design (ICAD) at INTI Subang campus that offers the full array of art and design programs along with the specialized facilities. Other than the physical facilities, ICAD has emphasized on regular curriculum revamping, where feedback from different stakeholders been collected to create the most robust and industry relevant curriculum. Staff professional development is an on-going faculty initiatives to develop staff knowledge, skills and abilities in inspiring students through teaching. Through this initiatives, staff and students are exposed to practical and interdisciplinary experience maintaining a competitive edge.
Find a programme
- Jump to
Area of Study
- American University Program
- Art & Design
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Intensive English Programme
- Interior Design
- Working Professionals
- Mass Communication
- Multimedia Design
- Postgraduate Studies
- Pre-University Programmes
- Filter by
Level of Study
Diploma in Interactive Multimedia with Animation Design
The Diploma in Interactive Multimedia with Animation Design provides far-reaching career opportunities in an exciting and rapidly expanding area of creative multimedia industries, including motion graphics, TV & film, interactive web design, digital media and more.Art & Design Diploma 2.5 Years (Inclusive of internship) From RM 42,480Read more
Foundation in Design
Establish a solid foundation and take the first step to shape your future career in design.Art & Design Foundation 1 year (3 semesters) From RM 18,499Read more