The Master in Health Science (Physiotherapy) programme combines research with practicals in the field of physiotherapy. The programme will deepen students’ understanding of the fundamental and advanced knowledge in physiotherapy, as well as specialised expertise.
Students will also be taught critical soft skills necessary to succeed as a physiotherapist in the public or private sectors globally, including skills in management, communication, critical thinking, systematic and scientific writing, and teamwork.
- State-of-the-art facility labs:
– Diagnostic ultrasound
– Wii balance board
– Electroencephalogram (EEG)
– Augmented reality trainer
– Movement analyser
- Develop as a professional:
– Highly qualified lecturers with indepth knowledge
– Top industry practitioners and experts to help you excel at your profession.
- Student–centred learning process
- Innovative techniques
- University Physiotherapy Centre to perform research activities
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Thesis
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Students are required to produce a thesis to fulfill graduation requirements
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 39,600||Approx. RM 39,600|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field and rigorous internal assessment.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or its equivalent.
Note: Candidates without a qualification in Physiotherapy or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Physiotherapist, Lecturer, Academic Researcher, Entrepreneur, Centre Managers, Clinical Researcher
INTI International University: (N/0915/7/0002)(08/29)(MQA/PA15849)