This Master of Biotechnological Innovations and Application programme is designed to meet industrial demands by nurturing creative approaches in biotechnology research among students which will prepare them to adopt and apply current practices in the industry in innovative ways.
This programme deepens the understanding of fundamental and applied concepts of specific fields in biotechnology such as agricultural biotechnology, industrial biotechnology, medical biotechnology, and bioinformatics.
This is a research-based programme suitable for anyone interested in pursuing a master’s degree. It is flexible and open to all eligible graduates and working adults.
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Thesis
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Students are required to produce a thesis to fulfill graduation requirements
|INTI International University
|Approx. RM 39,600
|Approx. RM 39,600
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field and rigorous internal assessment.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or its equivalent.
Note: Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Academicians, Biotechnology Product Specialist, Microbiologist, Research and Development Manager, Biotechnology Product Analyst, Process Development Scientists
INTI International University: (N/0510/7/0001)(08/27)(MQA/PA15848)