The Master in Education Management is designed to meet the needs of students who aspire to become managers or leaders at various levels in educational institutions. The programme aims to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of learners across a range of topics in education, information technology and business fields. Hence, it will also appeal to aspirants from vocations other than education.
The programme combines the latest teaching and learning techniques with practical experience to help develop learners as professionals in the global education community. Above all, learners can get practical experience with a variety of project work and develop the soft skills desired at the workplace.
- Financial Essentials for Education Managers
- Educational Psychology
- Education Analytics
- Project Management
- Managing Organisations
- Business Research Methods
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Curriculum Development and Management
- Transforming Education through Emerging Technologies
- Education Policy and Advisory Roles
- 1 Final Project
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 30,792||Approx. RM 40,007|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
- English Language Requirements
Candidates are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS, Band 4 in MUET or its equivalent.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
INTI International University: (N/141/7/0030)(05/24)(MQA/FA11617)