- Face-to-face exposure with more than 35 inspiring industry leaders from big companies.
- Hone the skills to contribute to the growth of the national & global economy.
- Convert work experience into an academic entry qualification with APEL ©.
- Get programme recognition from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and World Leading Universities from the UK.
- Proposal Defense
- Research Methodology workshops
- Research Thesis Supervision
- Students are required to produce a thesis (40,000 words) for the complete fulfilment of the graduation requirement
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Knowledge Management System
- Mobile Commerce
- Multimedia Networking ( Remove )
- Search Engine Optimization
- Smart Education System
- Business Analytics
- Network Security
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,500||Approx. RM 49,500|
- A recognized Masters degree or equivalent AND candidates must have completed at least ONE (1) of their earlier Degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s) in the field of computing/information technology/information system; AND
- Meet any of these English Requirements:
- Masters degree conducted in English**; OR
- IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university**
** A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as a part during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme prepares students for academic careers in colleges, universities and high-level positions in government, public and private sectors; in addition to consultancy work that involves information systems advisory areas that will build the country intellectual capital & wealth.
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
Enable students to contribute to the growth of the national & global economy
Students can explore the government-industry national agenda to develop and build a pool of distinguished researchers focused on national and international research.
INTI International University: (R2/482/8/0128)(10/27)(MQA/ FA0030)