The programme enables students to undertake specialised and applied in-depth research work in computer science, mobile computing, network security, software engineering, business analytics, multimedia and games development, and other relevant areas as well as emerging disciplines, which can contribute to the body of knowledge and the enhancement of technologies.
- Prepares students for academic careers in colleges/universities and high-level positions in public and private sectors; in addition to information technology consultancy/advisory work that helps build the country’s intellectual capital and wealth;
- Enables students to contribute to the growth of the national and global economy;
- Students play a part in achieving the national transformation agenda to develop and build a pool of distinguished experts focused on national and international research.
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Thesis Supervision
- Students are required to produce a minimum 40,000 word thesis for fulfillment of the graduation requirement
- Must publish a minimum of one paper in an international journal
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Commerce
- Knowledge Management System
- Cloud Computing
- Business Analytics
- Network Security
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,800||Approx. RM 55,800|
- A recognised Master’s Degree or equivalent and candidates must have completed at least one of their earlier degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s) in the field of Computing / Information Technology / Information Systems
- For Doctoral Degree by Research as stated in the MQA Standards for Master’s and Doctoral Degree:
- There shall be no direct entry from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctoral Degree level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree who are registered for Master’s Degree programmes may apply to convert their candidacy to the Doctoral Degree programmes within ONE year after Master’s Degree registration, subjected to:
- Having shown competency and capability in conducting research at Doctoral Degree level;
- Rigorous internal assessment by the HEP; and
- Approval by the HEP Senate.
- Meet any of one the following English language requirements:
- A Master’s Degree conducted in English*; OR
- IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*.
* A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as a part during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme prepares students for academic careers in colleges, universities and high-level positions in government, public and private sectors; in addition to consultancy work that involves information systems advisory areas that will build the country intellectual capital & wealth.
INTI International University: (R2/482/8/0128)(10/27)(MQA/ FA0030)