This programme will enable students to acquire skills and knowledge in health administration that are essential for careers in healthcare delivery and finance organisations. Students will develop a portfolio of initiatives in care delivery as they work towards achieving efficient, effective, and patient-oriented care.
Our industry-developed curriculum employs the“Problem-based Learning” and “Project-based Learning” approaches. Students are exposed to both simulated and real-world business problems and environments. It is an opportunity to gain actual skills and real-world experience.
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Business Research Methods
- Global Business
- Healthcare Support Services
- Healthcare Technologies
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Medical Law, Regulations and Ethics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Quality and Safety Management in Healthcare Sectors
- Strategic Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 35,802||Approx. RM 40,001|
- A Bachelor's Degree in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; or
- A Bachelor's Degree in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and with relevant working experience, subject to a rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor's Degree in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing prerequisite courses
- Other equivalent / related qualifications to a Bachelor’s Degree recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum Band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) OR equivalent
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Director of Hospital Operations, Clinic Manager, Director of Patient Safety, Director of Business Development, Chief Officer, and Chief Executive Officer
INTI International University: (N/0414/7/0014)(08/27)(MQA/PA15939)