The Master of Science in Construction Management (Building Information Modelling) programme aims to develop Senior Construction Project Managers with a high level of professionalism, the ability to think critically and an entrepreneurial mindset in order to support the university’s vision of becoming a champion of change and supporting the country’s aspiration to transition towards a world-class service provider and centre of excellence in asset management, project management and engineering services through mastering and leading the trends of Industrial Revolution 4.0 and beyond.
This programme is designed to complement and enhance graduates’ construction management skills and experience by providing ample opportunities for assessments and activities. They will be well-prepared to be lifelong learners and leaders in the construction and building information management sectors.
- Syllabus aligns with Malaysia’s Construction 4.0 Strategic Plan (2021-2025) – the next revolution of the Malaysian construction industry
- New Learning Experience – Blended Learning Model with a variety of learning approaches
- Integration of construction related IT technology in construction project management
- Guest Lectures, Workshops, and Sharing Sessions from various industry partners for knowledge and experiences sharing
- Advance Construction Project Management
- BIM Applications
- BIM Based E Procurement
- BIM Management
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Integrated Simulation Project
- Managing Organisations for Construction Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management for Construction Management
- Project – Part I
- Project – Part II
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 32,256||Approx. RM 32,256|
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6 Malaysian Qualification Framework, MQF) in Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 OR
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6 MQF) in Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology or its equivalent with CGPA above 2.0 but less than 2.5 may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS, 500 in TOEFL, Band 3.5 in MUET or its equivalent.
NOTE: Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree of Science or Technology or their equivalents (non-Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology) are required to take prerequisite modules in Engineering and Engineering Technology before commencing the programme.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
BIM Manager, BIM Modeler, BIM Consultant, BIM Designer, Design Engineer, Project Manager, Executive and Manager in construction management areas.
INTI International University: (N-DL/0733/7/0002)(05/27)(MQA/PA15726)