This programme enable students to integrate multiple specialties that are essential to innovation initiatives in the value chain. These specialties include creativity, the ability to harness collective intelligence, and the capability of adding value creation in various fields. This programme also aims to facilitate knowledge creation in the field of innovation and technology and hence, create better solutions for global challenges.
- Students will achieve a high standard of communication skills, critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, information management skills, and an entrepreneurial mind-set in the field of innovation and technology.
- Prepares students with the latest data analytic and modelling tools that will enable them to manage the huge amount of data and convert into useful information.
- Graduates will be able to contribute professionally as leaders in the area of innovation and technology in academic and workplace organisations.
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Thesis Supervision
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Students are required to produce a thesis for fulfillment of the graduation requirement
- Reverse Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing
- Process / Production Optimisation
- Data Digitisation
- Industrial and Environmental Technology
- Digital Construction
- Additive Manufacturing
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Healthcare
|INTI International University
|Approx. RM 59,796
|Approx. RM 59,796
- A recognised Master’s Degree in the relevant field
- For Doctoral Degree by Research as stated in the MQA Standards for Master’s and Doctoral Degree:
- There shall be no direct entry from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctoral Degree level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree who are registered for Master’s Degree programmes may apply to convert their candidacy to the Doctoral Degree programmes within ONE year after Master’s Degree registration, subjected to:
- Having shown competency and capability in conducting research at Doctoral Degree level;
- Rigorous internal assessment by the HEP; and
- Approval by the HEP Senate.
- Meet any of the following English language requirements:
- A Master’s Degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE/SPM/GCE level;
- MUET Band 3.5 / TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS score of 5.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
* A copy of document from the university is required during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be subject to approval by the Senate
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
INTI International University: (N/545/8/0097)(02/27)(MQA/PA12510)