Master in Information Technology – Fully Online (Learning Simplified) graduates will have the knowledge and skills to manage and lead information and information technology-related activities in an organisation in strategic, operational, and project environments. This programme provides opportunities for experienced IT professionals to enhance and apply their skills within emerging technology-driven growth areas including IT, Communications, Management, Business, and Entrepreneurship.
Students will receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
- Decision Support Systems (SAS module)
- Future Informatics (SAS module)
- Research Methods for Computing (SAS module)
- System Development Tools & Techniques
- Innovation & Knowledge Management
- IT Strategy
- Network Security
- IT Project Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 26,880||Approx. RM 25,200|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS, 550 in TOEFL or its equivalent.
Note: For candidates without Computing Degree or 5 years working experience in the relevant fields, prerequisite modules in Computing must be taken and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
Applicants with non-Computing qualifications are required to take an additional course, namely Fundamental of Computing.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
IT Consultant, Data Analysts, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Application Engineer, Enterprise Manager, Support Engineer, IT Security Manager, Compliance Associate, Business Research Consultant and more.
Learn the critical skills needed to manage and implement computer systems at different scales. Develop the advanced technical expertise and teamwork skills to keep you at the forefront of the IT industry and have the opportunity to apply them through our industry-based learning subjects.
INTI International University: (N-DL/0611/7/0001)(04/27)(MQA/PA15161)