The Doctor of Business Administration – Fully Online, provides a platform for interested professionals to pursue the highest professional excellence of learning and development in a specialised field of work or career. Besides, the Doctor of Business Administration – Fully Online, strives to heighten professionals’ level of confidence in facing work and life challenges, and it focuses on enhancing specific job-related skills and competencies particularly in the fields of business and marketing. Most importantly, this programme embraces continuous improvement and lifelong learning, an indication that one is progressive in his/her approach to personal and professional development and career advancement.
This programme gives professionals the necessary expertise to contribute in the areas of business administration and management. It heightens their knowledge in refining theories and concepts in decision-making processes in the business environment, through the carefully designed programme.
- Conducting research with minimal supervision and adhering to legal, ethical and professional practices;
- Interpreting research findings and recommending solutions using scientific and critical thinking skills;
- Developing critiques, theories and concepts in business;
- Demonstrating managerial and leadership qualities through effective communication and professionalism.
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Accounting and Finance for Decision Making
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Advanced Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Advanced Organizational Theory and Design
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Corporate Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Advanced Strategic Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 42,000||Approx. RM 42,000|
- A Master’s degree in business or related field as accepted by the HEP Senate. OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree as accepted by the HEP Senate.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 OR its equivalent
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Management Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Academician, Business/Management Consultant.
INTI International University: (N-DL/340/8/0738)(11/2028)(MQA/PA15148)