The Master of Education in Learning, Design and Technology (MELDT) programme aims to produce education practitioners who are able to solve education related problems in the areas of learning, design, and technology.
The programme is specially designed for practitioners to acquire skills and knowledge to drive educational objectives by defining, understanding and exploiting the relevant resources and processes of learning organisations.
This is a research-based programme which is suitable for anyone who would like to embark on a postgraduate journey. It is flexible and open to all graduates and working adults. The areas for research are as follows:
- Developing instructional materials for a variety of learning tasks
- Curriculum design and distance learning
- Social, professional, and pedagogic influence of technology in education
- Designing and evaluating effective technology-based learning environments in schools, organisations, and industries
- Learning processes via technology and the development of effective instruction
- Technology and the future of learning in varying environments
- Research Methodology & Dissertation
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,498||Approx. RM 33,498|
English Language Requirements
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Educational Program Designer, Learning Strategist, Instructional Design and Evaluation Specialist, Performance Assessment Manager, Training Director, Director of Distance Learning, Education Director, and other related fields.
INTI International University: (N/142/7/0034)(11/2026)(MQA/PA15144)