This is a research-based programme which is suitable for anyone who would like to embark into the master qualification journey. It is flexible and open to all graduates and working adults.
Data Scientist was ranked the best job in several job advertisement platforms from 2016 to 2019. The Covid-19 pandemic, on the other hand, had accelerated the arrival of the big data era, and the new norm had stimulated the growth of daily data transmission. Every business in the new norm had started to appreciate the value brought by the data in making their business decisions. Master of Science in Data Science is a research programme that enable students to focus on a specific topic or area of research with a heavy emphasis on self-directed work.
This programme aims to develop leaders and experts in data science with positive attitudes to maximize the utilization and advancement of Science and Technology, as a tool for sustainable economic development, and improving the quality of life.
- Research Methodology & Dissertation
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 32,310||Approx. RM 32,310|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with CGPA below 3.00 but above 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
English Language Requirements
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Data Analysts, Business Analyst, Project Manager, System Engineer, Enterprise Manager, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Scientist, Applications Architect, Enterprise Architect, Data Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Data Engineer, Compliance Associate, Business Research Consultant, and many more.
INTI International University: (N/481/7/0830)(12/26)(MQA/PA15143)