- Get programme recognition from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and World Leading Universities from the UK.
- Research Methodology*
- Students are required to produce a thesis (35,000 words) for the complete fulfilment of the graduation requirement.
*For students without any research background/experience
- Condensed matter physics
- Plasma physics
- Pulse power technology
- Superconducting materials
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,500||Approx. RM 49,500|
- A recognised Master’s degree in the relevant field; AND
- Meet any of these English language requirements:
- A Master’s degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE / SPM / GCE level; OR
- MUET Band 5 or 6/ TOEFL score of 550 / IELTS score of 6.0;OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
* A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be subject to approval by the Senate
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Graduates will be able to contribute professionally as leaders in the area of science & technology in academic and research institutions & organisations (national & international).
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
Students will achieve a high level of competency in advance scientific knowledge & skills in a specialised and advance the field of science & technology with emerging importance
Leading research in areas of plasma physics & pulse power technology; the emerging field in energy & green technology
This programme provides a thorough grounding in the scientific principles governing the physical, chemical, and mechanical properties of solid materials, and the opportunity to specialise in the research of a particular material (superconductors, semiconductors) through a choice of options.
INTI International University: (R2/545/8/0001)(09/27)(MQA/FA0025)