As new technologies come into play so do new possibilities that arise for the next generation of leaders who can capitalize on the growing importance of a variety innovations solutions to expand the boundaries of construction business and gain competitive advantage in our increasingly interconnected global construction economy.
- At INTI, whether it’s full-time or part-time on-campus study, we equip you with the skills and expertise to succeed in today’s ever-changing workplace. You’ll learn from the best, in the real world and stay aligned with the latest industry practices.
- You’ll leave here with a stronger resume than the one you came here with. Enrol today and stay ahead of the game with INTI.
- BIM Applications
- BIM based E Procurement
- BIM Management
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Construction Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Managing Organisations
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 30,800||Approx. RM 30,800|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
- Update your technical knowledge and enhance your skillsets to reflect the demands of the construction industry. Our Master of Science in Construction Management programme fosters a rich and inclusive community for students who want the skillset to be tomorrow’s digital thinkers and construction business leaders.
INTI International University: (N/526/7/0142)(05/24)(FA11618)