As new technologies come into play so do new possibilities that arise for the next generation of leaders who can capitalize on the growing importance of a variety innovations solutions to expand the boundaries of construction business and gain competitive advantage in our increasingly interconnected global construction economy.
- At INTI, whether it’s full-time or part-time on-campus study, we equip you with the skills and expertise to succeed in today’s ever-changing workplace. You’ll learn from the best, in the real world and stay aligned with the latest industry practices.
- You’ll leave here with a stronger resume than the one you came here with. Enrol today and stay ahead of the game with INTI.
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Construction Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Managing Organisations
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- BIM Applications
- BIM based E-Procurement
- BIM Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,495||Approx. RM 40,007|
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6 Malaysian Qualification Framework, MQF) in Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6 MQF) in Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology or its equivalent with CGPA above 2.0 but less than 2.5 may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS, 500 in TOEFL, Band 3.5 in MUET or its equivalent.
Note: Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree of Science or Technology degrees or their equivalents (non-Engineering / Engineering Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology) are required to take 2 bridging courses before commencing the programme.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
- Update your technical knowledge and enhance your skillsets to reflect the demands of the construction industry. Our Master of Science in Construction Management programme fosters a rich and inclusive community for students who want the skillset to be tomorrow’s digital thinkers and construction business leaders.
INTI International University: (N/526/7/0142)(05/24)(FA11618)