- Boost your employability with advanced scientific knowledge & skills in a specialised and advanced field of science & technology.
- Convert work experience into academic entry Qualifications with APEL©.
- Get programme recognition from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and World Leading Universities from the UK.
- Face-to-face exposure with more than 35 inspiring industry leaders from big companies.
- Research Methodology*
- Students are required to produce a thesis (35,000 words) for the complete fulfilment of the graduation requirement.
*For students without any research background/experience
- Condensed matter physics
- Plasma physics
- Pulse power technology
- Superconducting materials
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,705||Approx. RM 50,001|
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Graduates will be able to contribute professionally as leaders in the area of science & technology in academic and research institutions & organisations (national & international).
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
Students will achieve a high level of competency in advance scientific knowledge & skills in a specialised and advance the field of science & technology with emerging importance
Leading research in areas of plasma physics & pulse power technology; the emerging field in energy & green technology
This programme provides a thorough grounding in the scientific principles governing the physical, chemical, and mechanical properties of solid materials, and the opportunity to specialise in the research of a particular material (superconductors, semiconductors) through a choice of options.
INTI International University: (R2/545/8/0001)(09/27)(MQA/FA0025)