- A dynamic curriculum that keeps abreast with current issues in business management.
- Students will utilise research and analytical problem-solving skills in producing creative solutions.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate practical, technical, production and work skills for business practices and related areas.
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Business Process Management
- Advanced Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Accounting and Finance for Decision Making
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Corporate Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Advanced Strategic Management
Year 2 and 3
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,800||Approx. RM 55,800|
- A Master’s degree in business or related field as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree as accepted by the HEP Senate and rigorous internal assessment / passing prerequisite courses.
- Meet any of one the following English language requirements:
- A Master’s Degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE / SPM / GCE level; OR
- MUET Band 4 / TOEFL score of 550 / IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
*A copy of document from the university is required during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is specially designed for working professionals. The programme provides a platform for individuals to advance both personally and professionally in their specialised field of work or career. In addition to this, the DBA strives to increase their confidence in facing work and life challenges while focusing on enhancing specific job-related skills and competencies, particularly in the field of business administration and management. The well thought-out programme allows individuals to increase their knowledge of theories and concepts that can be refined and applied to decision-making processes in the business environment. The DBA programme also enables working professionals to gain and contribute new knowledge to the areas of business administration and management.
Individuals will be challenged to take their skills and knowledge to the highest level in a programme that embraces continuous improvement and lifelong learning.
INTI International University: (N/345/8/1079)(02/27)(MQA/PA12509)