- Enrich analytical and critical thinking skills for greater employability.
- Enhance knowledge and skills within the SAS domain which is recognised internationally.
- Receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
- Improve your prospects for a global career with the best companies by being SAS certified.
The programme provides opportunities for experienced IT professionals to enhance and apply their skills within emerging technology-driven growth areas including IT, Communications, Management, Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Decision Support Systems (SAS module)
- Future Informatics (SAS module)
- Research Methods for Computing (SAS module)
- System Development Tools & Techniques
- Innovation & Knowledge Management
- IT Strategy
- Network Security
- IT Project Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 35,090||Approx. RM 35,090|
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA of 2.75 and above
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 and subjected to rigorous internal assessment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA below 2.50 and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- English Requirements: TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0
An applicant with non-IT qualification is required to take two prerequisite modules.
*Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme provides students with advanced technical IT skills and expertise in computing, distributed computing, spatial information, human-computer interaction and artificial intelligence.
INTI International University: (N/482/7/0154)(10/23)(MQA/PA11171)