Position yourself to spearhead progress in tomorrow’s working world. Enrich your knowledge and skills to manage and lead information and information technology-related activities in strategic, operational and project environments.
- Enrich analytical and critical thinking skills for greater employability.
- Enhance knowledge and skills within the SAS domain which is recognised internationally.
- Receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
- Improve your prospects for a global career with the best companies by being SAS certified.
The programme provides opportunities for experienced IT professionals to enhance and apply their skills within emerging technology-driven growth areas including IT, Communications, Management, Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Decision Support Systems (SAS module)
- Future Informatics (SAS module)
- Research Methods for Computing (SAS module)
- System Development Tools & Techniques
- Innovation & Knowledge Management
- IT Strategy
- Network Security
- IT Project Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 35,790||Approx. RM 35,790|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS, 550 in TOEFL or its equivalent.
Note: For candidates without Computing Degree or 5 years working experience in the relevant fields, prerequisite modules in computing must be taken and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
Applicants with non-Computing qualifications are required to take an additional course, namely Fundamental of Computing.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
This programme provides students with advanced technical IT skills and expertise in computing, distributed computing, spatial information, human-computer interaction and artificial intelligence.
Benefits of SAS Curriculum
- Enhance knowledge and skills within the SAS domain which is recognized internationally
- Enrich analytical and critical thinking skills
- Improve your prospects for a global career with the best companies by being SAS certified
Students will receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
INTI International University: (N/482/7/0154)(10/23)(FA11171)