- Enhance knowledge and skills within the SAS domain which is recognized internationally.
- Receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
- Enhance knowledge and skills within the SAS domain which is recognised internationally.
- Enrich analytical and critical thinking skills for greater employability.
Every business worldwide has to invest in technology in order to maintain its competitive edge. Effective management of technological innovations is as essential to businesses as accounting or finance. Companies today need managers who can understand how technology can open new opportunities and restructure existing businesses. The Master in Information Systems programme is designed precisely with this in mind.
- Decision Support Systems (SAS module)
- Future Informatics (SAS module)
- Innovation & Knowledge Management
- IT Strategy
- Research Methods for Computing (SAS module)
- System Development Tools & Techniques
- Big Data Leverage
- Business Simulation
- Enterprise Systems
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 30,800||Approx. RM 32,340|
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA of 2.75 and above
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 and subjected to rigorous internal assessment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (in a related field*), with a CGPA below 2.50 and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- English Requirements: TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0
An applicant with non-IT qualification is required to take two prerequisite modules.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Systems architect
- IT consultant
- IS designer
- IT project manager
- UX designer
- Business and systems analyst
- Business process engineer
- Business intelligence analyst
The MIS curriculum combines technical knowledge courses with insightful courses focused on technology management with the aim to nurture a new generation of leaders who can capitalize on the growing importance of a variety of technology-enabled innovations to expand the boundaries of business and gain competitive advantage in the increasingly interconnected global economy.
Benefits of SAS Curriculum
Students will receive a Joint Certificate and Digital Badge in Advanced Analytical Techniques for IT Professional from SAS Institute upon graduation.
INTI International University: (N/482/7/0155)(11/23)(MQA/PA11172)