Master of Science in Innovation and Technology is a research-based programme, designed to cultivate a generation that is able to integrate multiple specialties which are essential to innovation initiatives to drive value chain. These specialties include creativity, the ability to harness the collective intelligence, and the capability of adding value creation in various fields.
This programme fosters a rich and inclusive community for students who want the skillset to be tomorrow’s leaders and experts with edge innovation, technology knowledge, skills. These skillset enable them to bring insightful value to the executive team, to strategically leverage innovative technology, and capture new opportunities.
Students will achieve a high standard of communication skills, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, information management skills, and an entrepreneurial mind-set in the field of innovation and technology.
- Research Methodology
- Proposal Defense
- Research Dissertation Supervision
- Viva Voce in the final year
- Students are required to produce a dissertation to fulfil graduation requirements
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,498||Approx. RM 38,004|
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Higher Education Provider (HEP) Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field and rigorous internal assessment.
Note: Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
Meet any of these English language requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE/SPM/GCE level;
- MUET Band 3.5/TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS score of 5.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
* A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be subject to approval by the Senate
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Technology Analyst, Engineering Scientist, Business and Management Strategist, Health and Diagnostic Designer, Life Science Specialist, Innovation Catalyst, Process Specialist, Digital Transformation Expert, other managerial and consultant positions in science and technology-based companies.
INTI International University: (N/545/7/0106)(11/26)(MQA/PA15104)