- Students will achieve a high standard of communication skills, critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, information management skills, and an entrepreneurial mind-set in the field of innovation and technology.
- Prepares students with the latest data analytic and modelling tools that will enable them to manage the huge amount of data and convert into useful information.
- Graduates will be able to contribute professionally as leaders in the area of innovation and technology in academic and workplace organisations.
- Reverse Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing
- Process / Production Optimisation
- Data Digitisation
- Smart Healthcare
- Digital Construction
- Additive Manufacturing
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 49,500||Approx. RM 49,500|
- A recognised Master’s degree; AND
- Meet any of the following English language requirements:
- A Master’s degree conducted in English*; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE/SPM/GCE level;
- MUET Band 3/TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS score of 5.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university*
* A copy of document from the university is required during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be subject to approval by the Senate
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
INTI International University: (N/545/8/0097)(02/27)(MQA/PA12510)