Learn the basics of space planning, design processes and visual presentation as well as the professional aspects, including building materials, furniture design and construction, project specifications, contracts and more.
- Project work includes residential, retail, restaurant and hotel designs.
- Exposure to industry projects, competitions, field trips to showrooms & rigorous internships.
- Learn how to sketch, illustrate, design concepts & use industry-specific software such as 3D MAX and AutoCAD.
- This programme also emphasises technical & construction aspects.
Common Core / Core Fundamental
- Fundamentals of Drawing
- Fundamentals of English
- Fundamentals of Design
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations(Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding/Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
Programme Core / Areas of Concentration
- Building Performance
- Green Building Construction
- Computer-Aided Design 1 (AutoCAD)
- Computer-Aided Design 2 (3D Studio Max)
- Furniture Design
- Building Maintenance & Conservation
- History of Architecture
- Interior Design 1
- Interior Design 2
- Interior Design 3
- Interior Design 4
- Interior Material & Finishes
- Major Project (ID)
- Professional Practice
- Specification & Contract
- Technical Drawing
- Introduction to Sustainable Interior Design
Elective Modules (choose two)
- Sustainable Design
- Environmental Graphic
- Specification & Contract
- Sustainable Building Regulations
Industry Attachment (Compulsory)
- Industry Work Placement Programme
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 42,795||Approx. RM 42,795|
Candidates will normally be expected to possess any one of the following qualifications listed below AND to meet the English language requirements.
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with a minimum 1 subject|
|SKM||Level 3 in Art and Design Field with 1 credit in SPM|
|Certificate||Pass the certificate in a related field|
|Technical and Vocational Certificate||Related Technical and Vocational Certificate or equivalent which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, with one year related working experiences OR 1 semester bridging programme.|
|Others||Recognized Art and Design Certificate or equivalent qualification that recognized by the Malaysian Government; AND Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for a candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.|
Candidates who do not have a credit in Art may be required to take a Placement Test to determine their suitability for the course. Applicants are also required to demonstrate proficiency in English, a pass in SPM/O-Levels English or have studied subjects that require a satisfactory level in English.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- 3D Visualizer
- Colour Consultant
- Event Designer
- Exhibition Designer
- Furniture Designer
- ID Magazine Editor
- Interior Designer
- Kitchen Designer
- Lighting Consultant
- Sale Designer
- Set Designer
- Visual Merchandisers
- PDI Design
- Innovative Space Dimension
- Blu Water Studio Sdn Bhd
- SL+A Sdn Bhd
- Axis Network Design Consultant Sdn Bhd
- Superb Impression Creationz Sdn Bhd
- Associates Pavilion Design Studio Sdn Bhd
- HL Architechture
- IDC Architects
- Sachi Interior Design Sdn Bhd
- Steven Leach Group
- Ooi Design & Associates Sdn Bhd
- Young Blood Creation
- ACID Sdn Bhd
- ArcRadius Works Sdn Bhd
- Aprilist Associate
INTI International College Subang: (R/214/4/0070)(03/23)(MQA/FA2769)