- Get Extensive exposure through interdisciplinary Employer projects.
- Broaden your creative horizons by working alongside students from different artistic disciplines.
- Graduate ready for the real world by studying an industry-relevant curriculum vetted by professionals.
- Study & visit world-famous centres of design in South East Asia and the UK.
Common Core / Core Fundamental
- Fundamentals of English
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysia Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
Programme Core / Areas of Concentration
- Computer Techniques for Fashion
- Fashion Accessories & Shoes
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design Portfolio 1 & 2
- Fashion Drawing Techniques
- Fashion Draping
- Fashion Forecasting
- Fashion Illustration 1 & 2
- Fashion Market Research
- Final Garment Construction
- History of Fashion
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- Introduction to Sewing Techniques
- Introduction to Textile Study
- Pattern Grading Techniques
- Pattern Making 1 & 2
- Professional Practice
Elective Modules (choose one)
- Sustainable Design
- Visual Merchandising
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 44,630||Approx. RM 49,000|
Candidates will normally be expected to possess any one of the following qualifications listed below AND to meet the English language requirements.
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM||3Cs and pass in Art subjects|
|UEC||3Bs and pass in Art subjects|
|STPM||Minimum 1C and minimum CGPA 2.00|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with a minimum of 1 subject|
|SKM||Level 3 in Art and Design Field with 1 credit in SPM|
|Certificate||Pass the certificate in related field|
|Technical and Vocational Certificate||Related Technical and Vocational Certificate or equivalent which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, with one year related working experiences OR 1 semester bridging programme.|
|Others||Recognized Art and Design Certificate or equivalent qualification that recognized by the Malaysian Government; AND Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for a candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.|
Candidates who do not have a credit in Art may be required to take a Placement Test to determine their suitability for the course. Applicants are also required to demonstrate proficiency in English, a pass in SPM/O-Levels English or have studied subjects that require a satisfactory level in English.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Fashion / Brand Manager
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Event Coordinator
- Fashion Merchandiser / Buyer
- Fashion Stylist
- Textile Designer
The Diploma in Fashion Design programme enables students to conceptualise and produce fashion designs of recognised international standards that meet the changing needs of the global textile and apparel trade.
This programme emphasises innovation and creativity in Fashion Design while providing students with the technical know-how for a successful career in the fashion industry. It will also help students nurture specific skills related to sewing, pattern drafting, fashion illustration, fashion styling, design and garment construction.
In addition, students are exposed to real life projects, fashion shows, enriching field trips to showrooms and rigorous internships to ensure industry-readiness.
Graduates will be able to take on positions as contemporary and creative fashion designers, working as strategic team members, leaders, and independent designers, or in many of the specialised areas within the fashion industry, including:
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPT(R/214/4/0076)05/2023 - MQA/FA2770