- Provides the technical know-how necessary for a challenging and exciting career in the creative industry.
- Learn a wide range of skills including desktop publishing, photography, typography, editorial, illustration, packaging design, advertising design & marketing.
- Develops abilities in problem solving, conceptualisation, idea development and visual communication.
- Exposure to real-life projects, industry competitions & enriching field trips.
Common Core / Core Fundamental
- Introduction to Storyboarding
- Digital Imaging
- Fundamentals of Drawing
- Fundamentals of English
- Digital Photography
- Fundamentals of Design
- Visual Communication
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysia Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
Programme Core / Areas of Concentration
- Advertising Design
- Brand Communication
- Computer Graphics 1
- Computer Graphics 2
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- History of Graphic Design
- Major Project
- Packaging Design
- Professional Practice (Design)
- Typography 1
- Typography 2
Elective Modules (choose one)
- 3D Studies
- Sustainable Design
Industry Attachment (Compulsory)
- Industry Work Placement Programme
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 45,798||Approx. RM 45,798|
Candidates will normally be expected to possess any one of the following qualifications listed below AND to meet the English language requirements.
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM||3Cs and pass in Art subjects|
|UEC||3Bs and pass in Art subjects|
|STPM||Minimum 1C and minimum CGPA 2.00|
|A Level||Pass 'A' Level with minimum 1 subject|
|SKM||Level 3 in Art and Design Field with 1 credit in SPM|
|Certificate||Pass the certificate in related field|
|Technical and Vocational Certificate||Related Technical and Vocational Certificate or equivalent which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, with one year related working experiences OR 1 semester bridging programme.|
|Others||Recognized Art and Design Certificate or equivalent qualification that recognized by the Malaysian Government; AND Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.|
Candidates who do not have a credit in Art may be required to take a Placement Test to determine their suitability for the course. Applicants are also required to demonstrate proficiency in English, a pass in SPM/O-Levels English or have studied subjects that require a satisfactory level in English.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Magazine Designer
- Packaging Designer
- Web Designer
Students learn a wide range of skills, which includes desktop publishing, photography, typography, editorial, illustration, packaging design, advertising design and marketing. The programme also develops students’ abilities in problem-solving, conceptualisation, idea development and visual communication techniques, as well as the ability to translate an idea into a viable economic proposition.
In addition, students are exposed to real-life projects, industry competitions, enriching field trips to galleries and professional design studios as well as rigorous internships to ensure industry-readiness.
- Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd
- Carrefour Malaysia
- Embassy of Sweden
- KPMG Malaysia
- Leo Burnett (M) Sdn Bhd
- McCann Worldgroup
- Naga DDB Worldwide
- Octagon Creative Sdn Bhd
- Omnicom Media Group (Malaysia)
- Saatchi & Saatchi (Malaysia)
- Sony (M) Sdn Bhd
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPT(R/214/4/0072)04/2023 - MQA/FA2771