- Develop broad theoretical knowledge and practical design skills.
- Undergo experiential and innovative learning via project-based learning.
- Get unique access to specialist lecturers who are also design professionals.
- Hone your skills in a design-driven learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Basic 3D Design
- Basic Design Elements
- Basic Design Principles
- Colour Studies
- Digital Applications in Design
- Final Design Project
- History of Art
- Life Drawing 1 & 2
- Painting 1 & 2
- Presentation Skills
- Introduction to Malaysian Culture
- Malaysian Studies 1 (Local students) / Malay Communication 1 (International students)
- Study Skills for Certificate Level / Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
Common Core / Areas of Concentration
- Basic Photography
Elective Modules (choose one)
- Basic Desktop Publishing
- Introduction to Printmaking
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 15,600||Approx. RM 16,050|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM or equivalent||1C in any subject AND pass BM|
|UEC||1B in any subject|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Students will gain fundamental skills in art & design and problem-solving that will help them advance to higher studies and participate in lifelong learning.
Design project work is the core of the programme. It enables the practice of creative skills and integrates knowledge acquired in colour studies, drawing, painting, basic photography, design elements, basic creative digital application and more.
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPT(R/213/3/0109)03/2023 - MQA/FA2768