This Diploma in Hotel Management programme prepares students for employment at a supervisory level, or progression into the degree. Prepare for an exciting future career in the hospitality industry or pave your way to further your studies in hospitality.
- Offers Craft-based Learning (CBL) activities supported by theoretical courses and an internship.
- Prepare for employment at a supervisory level, or progression into a hospitality degree.
- Learn fundamental subjects related to business, marketing, economics and operations.
- Beverage Studies
- Culinary Operations
- Food & Beverage Cost Control
- Food & Beverage Management
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Hospitality English 1
- Hospitality English 2
- Information Systems
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Pastry & Dessert
- Theory of Food
- Accommodation Management
- Business Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Event Management
- Front Office Management
- Internship Workshop
- Internship Practical
- Introduction to Business
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Workplace Communication
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Green Future Malaysia
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 43,744||Approx. RM 43,744|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 35,836||Approx. RM 35,836|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level||3Cs|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Hotel Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Resident Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Rooms Division Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
INTI International College Subang: (R2/811/4/0217)(03/25)(A10944)
INTI International College Penang: (R2/811/4/0095)(08/29)(MQA/FA1467)