- Offers Craft-based Learning (CBL) activities supported by theoretical courses and an internship.
- Prepare for employment at a supervisory level, or progression into a hospitality degree.
- Learn fundamental subjects related to business, marketing, economics and operations.
- Opportunity to complete an Australian accredited Bachelor of Business degree in International Hotel & Resort Management or International Event Management at BHIHMS.
- Beverage Studies
- Culinary Operations
- Food & Beverage Cost Control
- Food & Beverage Management
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Hospitality English 1
- Hospitality English 2
- Information Systems
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Pastry & Dessert
- Theory of Food
- Accommodation Management
- Business Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Event Management
- Front Office Management
- Internship Workshop
- Internship Practical
- Introduction to Business
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Workplace Communication
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service & Co-curriculum
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 39,300||Approx. RM 44,602|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 33,190||Approx. RM 33,295|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM /SPMV / O-Level||3Cs|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government|
English Proficiency Requirement
International students must possess the following minimum English Language proficiency requirement before being allowed to register for Faculty courses as listed in the respective programme structures: TOEFL score of 450 or IELTS band 4.5.
Without such a qualification, international students are required to register for and pass the Intensive English Programme. This English programme will incur additional charges
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Hotel Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Resident Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Rooms Division Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
About Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
RANKED THE NUMBER ONE HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL IN AUSTRALIA* AND IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION**
With an enviable international reputation, The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) at Torrens University is the first of its kind in Australia – an innovative, high touch and multicultural environment in which to pursue university-level hospitality studies.
Since 1991, BMIHMS has produced more than 4,500 graduates from over 50 countries. Due to its successful Industry Placement program and an extensive network of hospitality industry partners including major hotel chains, boutique properties, resorts and events companies, BMIHMS students are highly sought-after and have excellent employment and career prospects.
*Source: QS Ranking 2019
**Source: TNS Survey 2017.
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPS(A10944)03/2020
INTI International College Penang: KPT/JPT(R/811/4/0095)08/2022 - MQA/FA1467