The Certificate in Food and Beverage Services aims to enhance the employability of its graduates to help them thrive in an increasingly competitive employment market and succeed as professionals in the F&B industry. Through a blend of academic study and skills development, the programme offers an in-depth foundational introduction to skills and knowledge in demand by the F&B industry.
- Focus on applied knowledge with curriculum emphasis on practical application
- Gain real work experience and exposure through internship programme
- Introduction to Hotel Operations
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Restaurant Service 1
- Food Studies
- Food Preparation Skills
- Fundamentals of English
- Beverage Studies
- English for Careers in Hospitality
- Fundamentals of F&B Supervisory
- The Basic of Menu and Recipe
- Restaurant Service II
- Food Preparation Operations
- Internship Workshop
- Internship Practical
- Introduction to Malaysian Culture
- Malaysian Studies 1 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Study Skills for Certificate Level
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM)
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 15,279||Approx. RM 15,279|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SKM||LEVEL 2 AND Pass SPM|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Subang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Graduates can choose a diverse management roles in the hospitality industry such as:
- Hotel Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Resident Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Rooms Division Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
and many more.
Focussing on Restaurant and Kitchen Fundamentals, the programme serves as an excellent platform for students who wish to transfer to Diploma in Hotel Management or Diploma in Culinary Arts with the same credit exemptions.
INTI International College Subang: (N/811/3/0365)(07/25)(MQA/PA13675)