- Embraces both Swiss Philosophy of Hospitality Education and internationally recognised best practices of Work-Based Learning (WBL).
- Adopts work-based learning which allows hands-on practical training and experience at leading hotel establishments.
- The only Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) accredited Work-based Learning Hotel Management programme in Sabah
- Allows participation in seminars and workshops conducted by industry representatives and leaders.
- Culinary Management
- Culinary Operation
- English Language 1
- English Language 2
- Food & Beverage Control
- Food & Beverage Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Housekeeping Management
- Information Technology & Applications
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Japanese Language
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Event Management
- Front Office Management
- Hospitality Accounting
- Hospitality Economics
- Hotel Law
- Hotel Operations Management
- Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- Supervision & Human Relations
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service & Co-curriculum
- Green Future Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI College Sabah||Approx. RM 26,785||Approx. RM 26,785|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM||3 Cs (including a pass in Bahasa Malaysia)|
|Others||Please refer to INTI College Sabah|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI College Sabah
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in any one of the following fields:
- Travel & Tourism
- Hotel Manager
- Resident Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Room Division Manager
Because this programme adopts WBL, students are exposed to leadership and soft skills that will mould them into competent graduates who are ready to take their careers to the next level. Apart from the emphasis placed on the workplace, practical experiences are gained through:
- Problem-based Learning and Project-based Learning that develops problem-solving, analytical & critical thinking, leadership & teamwork
- Field trips to widen a student’s perspective of the hospitality industry
- Participation in seminars and workshops conducted by industry representatives and leaders
- Real practical training and experience at leading hotels
About Hotel and Tourism Management Institute (HTMi)
A leading Hotel Management Institute in the world, the Hotel and Tourism Management Institute (HTMi) prepares students for a management career in the global hospitality industry. The institute has five centres for excellence: the School of International Hotel and Tourism Management, the International Hospitality Research Centre, the International Centre for Events Management Training, the Centre for Career Management and the Centre for Culinary Management. The mission for all students is “Come as a student, become a manager”.
INTI College Sabah: JPT/BPP (A6658)12/2020