This programme trains students to manage various foodservice operations holistically with specialisation in Food Service Management with Culinary Arts. It is designed to prepare students to operate a restaurant, to supervise kitchen operations and to manage teams working in an international environment. Students will develop not only the knowledge and skills to handle the job, but also will acquire the adaptability towards change in foodservice trends.
Students enrolled in this programme are also registered as students of CY Cergy Paris Université. This present an opportunity and possibility for students to continue their studies or experience a portion of their internship in Paris, which is home to many Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Gain international and industry exposure through visiting and fly-in lecturers and industry experts.
- Nurture talents through thorough guidance and industry-relevant trainings in pursuit of real-world challenges.
- Professional and individual development with mentorship and coaching by gastronomy, culinary, and food and beverage industry experts.
- Be world-ready and able to meet the strict demands of the food service industry.
- Equal mix of hands-on work and cognitive abilities.
- Three internships with progressing levels of industrial internship requirements.
- Opportunity to do a 2-week study tour (International Mission) overseas at a partner institute or an international industrial partner, where students will need to plan and manage a project related to their studies.
- Opportunity and possibility for students to transfer to France to continue their studies or experience a portion of their internship in Paris, home to many Michelin-starred restaurants.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 84,977||Approx. RM 84,977|
INTI International College Subang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
- Catering Manager/Director
- F&B Manager
- Culinary Production Manager/Director
- Restaurant Manager
- Anything related to the food services industry
INTI International College Subang: (N/1013/6/0002)(06/27)(MQA/PA 15754)