Gain the skills and knowledge you need to launch a successful career in hotel operations. Get trained in the areas of front office, housekeeping, food and beverages, and kitchen.
- 5-Star industry partners to learn from
- A Holistic learning experience
- An Internationally-acclaimed programme
- A Curriculum that emphasises practical application
- Basic Cookery 1 & 2
- Basic Skills in Software Application
- Dessert & Pastry
- English Skills 1 & 2
- Food & Beverage Service 1 & 2
- Food Studies
- Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping Operations
- Introduction to Hotel Operations
- Internship Workshop
- Internship Practical
- Introduction to Malaysian Culture
- Malaysian Studies 1 (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students)
- Study Skills for Certificate Level
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 15,279||Approx. RM 15,279|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SKM||LEVEL 2 AND Pass SPM|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Subang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Graduates will find ample opportunity to pursue various careers in the hospitality and tourism industries, such as being a:
- Professional Chef,
- Catering Manager,
- Food Consultant and much more.
The Certificate in Hotel Operations programme has been designed in collaboration with the hotel industry. A strong focus is on applied knowledge with a curriculum emphasis on practical application. Students also gain real work experiences during their internship.
INTI International College Subang: (R/811/3/0087/)(07/22)(MQA/FA1486)