- This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies.
- 60% of graduates get job offers before they graduate.
- Get exposed to knowledge in all fields of Communication.
- INTI combines an array of proven teaching approaches and revolutionary applications of technology in the classroom.
- Applied Finite Mathematics
- Appreciation and History of Music
- Beginning French I
- College Composition I
- Environmental Issues
- Introduction to Ethics
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Religions of the World
- SNHU Experience: Capstone Experience Abroad
- Sophomore Seminar
- Western Civilization to 1500 / Western Civilization since 1500
- Advanced Public Speaking
- American Politics
- Business Communication
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Video Production: Level I
- Exploring World Cultures/Mass Media
- Graphics and Layout in Print Media
- Introduction to Journalism
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Organizational Communications
- Public Relations
- Public Speaking
- Social Media
- Social Psychology
- Communication Internship
- Plus 8 electives
- Abnormal Psychology
- Business Law I
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Organizational Behavior
- Psychology of Personality and more
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Ethnic Relations (Local Students) / Communicating in Malay 3 (International Students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilization (Local Students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International Students)
- Community Service and Co-curriculum
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 78,900||Approx. RM 84,540|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level||5 Credits includes a Credit in English|
|STPM / A-Level||2 Passes and a Credit in English|
|Foundation||Completed recognised Foundation Program|
|SAM||5 subjects with ATAR 55 (equivalent to TER 55), no subject below 10/20|
|HSC||Minimum 10 units with ATAR 55, no subjects below 50|
|Tertiary Education Examination (TEE)||5 subjects with a minimum aggregate of 279|
|Canadian Pre-University||Pass 6 subjects with an average of 55|
|Australian Year 12||Average of 55|
|NSW HSC||Pass in 5 subjects|
|Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)||Minimum 60% in 4 subjects|
|International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma||Pass IB Diploma|
|Matriculation||Pass Government Matriculation|
|Diploma||Minimum CGPA 2.50 (if SPM 3 credits) or CGPA 2.0 (if SPM 5 credits)|
English Language Proficiency:
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / UEC||A - C|
|O Level / 1119||Grade 1 – 6|
|TOEFL||520 (paper) / 190 (computer) / 68 (internet)|
Students with higher qualifications (e.g. STPM, A Level, Foundation, Diploma) may be granted credit transfer and advanced standing. All exemptions will be reviewed and will be subjected to the approval from INTI International University & Colleges and its partner universities.
For the international student:
If the student does not have the required English proficiency, the student must sit for the English Placement Test (EPT) at INTI.
If the student does not pass the EPT, he/ she will be required to take a full semester of Intensive English at INTI International University & Colleges before being admitted into the full degree programme.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Journalist, Editor,
- Media Planner/Consultant,
- Brand Manager, Corporate
- Communications Specialist,
- Public Relations Director,
- Foreign Correspondent Specialist,
- Medial Relations Specialist,
- Publications Editor, and more.
Students are exposed to key foundational knowledge in all fields of Communication, thereby enabling students to select the specific areas they are interested in pursuing. Minors in Psychology and Business are available to enhance students’ understanding in any of these fields.
INTI International College Subang: (N/321/6/0203)(06/21)(MQA/PA8163)