- Participate in the most established and recognised pathway to higher education in the US.
- Exclusive scholarships for eligible students.
- Get access to over 300 universities in the US.
- Comprehensive study plans that allow the transfer of credits.
Freshman (Year 1) at INTI
You will be able to choose from a wide range of subjects in Business, Foreign Languages, English, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Humanities, Physical and Life Sciences as General Education Requirement (GER) subjects.
Sophomore (Year 2) at INTI
You will be able to choose subjects that are related to your desired major.
Sample Curriculum For Year 1 & 2
- Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1 & 2
- Cell Biology, lab
- English Composition 1 & 2
- Essentials of Public Speaking
- Fine Arts Electives
- Genetics 1 & 2, Lab
- General Biochemistry 1 & 2, Lab
- General Chemistry 1 & 2, Lab
- General Immunology, Lab
- General Microbiology, Lab
- General Physics 1 & 2, Lab
- Humanities Electives
- Introduction to Computer & Information Processing
- Non-Science General Electives
- Organic Chemistry 1 & 2, Lab
- Principles of Biology 1 & 2, Lab
- Social Sciences Electives
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 44,380||Approx. RM 44,380|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 41,052||Approx. RM 41,052|
One of the following examinations or their equivalents
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level||Pass with 5 credits|
|UEC||Pass with 5 credits|
|STPM / A-Level||Possess passes or CGPA2.0|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Clinical Research,
- Information Systems
- Marketing or Sales
- Employment in Research Institutions
- Biocatalysts Discoverer Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant Manager
- Medical Writer
- Crime Laboratories
- Specialised Private Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
Biotechnology is a field of applied biology which uses living organisms, such as plants, animals and micro-organisms to make or modify products or processes for a specific use. Some of its more commonly known terms are genetic engineering, artificial selection and hybridization. Biotechnology is widely used in medicine, engineering and agriculture fields to bring about improvements in food and medicines, treatments for diseases and even waste removal. There is also the emergence of “Industrial Biotechnology” with a growing market of products using bio-based materials and production techniques in industrial applications. Companies such as Toyota, Dow Chemical, Procter & Gamble, DuPont and Cargill are in various R&D stages, all vying to be ahead in this new branch of technology.
Bioinformatics derives knowledge from computer analysis of biological data. It is highly interdisciplinary, using techniques and concepts from informatics, statistics, mathematics, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and linguistics. Thanks to massive yearly funding, America is the best place to obtain a degree in this study.
Biochemistry is the application of chemistry to the study of biological processes at cellular and molecular levels. You will study the mechanisms of brain function, cellular multiplication and differentiation, communication within and between cells and organs, and the chemical bases of inheritance and disease.
Microbiology has a major impact on virtually all other scientific disciplines. You will learn about bacterial genetics, anatomy and reproduction. Instructions will also cover topics such as cell biology, microbial genetics and laboratory methods.
Molecular Biology is the basic science that seeks an understanding of life processes, the properties and functions of molecules that make up living cells, and how biomolecules operate and interact to drive the complex and diverse behaviours of living systems. The scope ranges from evolution and development to the regulation of gene expression.
Biomedical Science is the study of health and assessing and analyzing methods of treating disease. This major is suitable for students with a strong interest in biology and chemistry as well as an interest in the development of medical issues, either in research, health monitoring or treatment of a disease.
You are also required to take a specific number of Soft Skills and Communicative Foreign Language programs as a part of your degree.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Iowa State University
- Kansas State University
- Michigan State University
- Montana State University
- Ohio State University
- Oklahoma State University
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- University at Buffalo
- University of Iowa
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Oklahoma-Norman
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Manitoba
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Windsor
- Trent University
- University of Lethbridge
INTI International College Subang: Science: (R2/545/6/0035)(09/24)(A5761); Art: (R2/210/6/0014)(09/24)(A5760)
INTI International College Penang: Science: (R3/545/6/0064)(01/26)(A7301); Art: (R3/210/6/0018)(01/26)(A7300)