- Steps to joining Summer classes:
- CHECK with your college advisor:
- Are INTI courses you plan to take relevant and transferable?
- If your college advisor needs our course SYLLABI, provide us their e-mail address. We will e-mail your advisor directly.
- REGISTER with INTI
- or, Ask a family member/friend to register and enroll on your behalf.
- PAY semester fees before the enrolment of courses
- ENROL for classes
- Enrolment for Summer 2017 opens tentatively on 17 April 2017
- Necessary documents for registration at INTI:
- Completed INTI Application Form
- Paper form (obtained from INTI campus) or the attachment (scanned copy) in the email
- When filling out the application form, under the 7. Programme Preference, in the Programme Applied category, please state whether you're ADTAS (science) or ADTA (Arts)
- Registration fee: RM400
- Deposit fee : RM 500 (Refundable)
- Original Malaysian I.C. / Identity Card
- Original High School Results: SPM / O'Levels / equivalent- Former students of INTI International College Subang do not need to submit this.
- Official transcript from your overseas college or university IF you have done 2 or more semesters there.
- 1 passport-sized recent photograph
- If you are not an ex-INTI student, we will need your college transcripts e.g. from Taylors, Segi, KDU, Methodist College, etc.
NOTE: Scanned copies are acceptable for registration. You are still required to bring original copies with you to INTI for verification.
- All payments are to be made through bank draft, crossed cheque or banking transfer to INTI Instruments (M) Sdn Bhd and bank account of INTI as below:
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - 105-154371-101 - Swift code HBMBMYKL
- Maybank Berhad - 5-12222-21252-7 - Swift code MBBEMYKL
Proof of payment with student's name, IC no. and Tel no. must be scanned to Ms. Uma via e-mail.
Facebook Profile: "CAE IICS"
Uma Kandasamy, Program Officer
Note: International students are subject to entry requirements. Find out more.