- Explore the processes involved in normal and abnormal thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Examine the cognitive, emotional, physical & social factors of human behaviour.
- Equips you with the theoretical knowledge and practical training to conduct both basic and applied research.
- Study the human mind and behaviour using careful observation, experimentation and analysis.
Freshman (Year 1) at INTI
You will be able to choose from a wide range of subjects in Business, Foreign Languages, English, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Humanities, Physical and Life Sciences as General Education Requirement (GER) subjects.
Sophomore (Year 2) at INTI
You will be able to choose subjects that are related to your desired major.
Sample Curriculum For Year 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Concepts of Calculus
- English Composition 1 & 2
- Essentials of Public Speaking
- Fine Arts Electives
- Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology
- General Psychology
- Human Development / Development Psychology
- Humanities Electives
- Introduction to Computers & Information Processing
- Introduction to Personality
- Natural Science Electives
- Perception & Cognition
- Principles of Biology 1
- Psychology of Personal Adjustment
- Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences
- Social Psychology
- Social Sciences Electives
- Statistical Methods
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 44,380||Approx. RM 44,380|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 41,858||Approx. RM 41,858|
One of the following examinations or their equivalents
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level||Pass with 5 credits|
|STPM / A-Level||Possess passes or CGPA2.0|
English Language Requirements
Student who failed to obtain a credit in SPM/O-Levels/UEC English or IELTS band below 5.5 are required to sit for English Placement Test (EPT). Failing to pass EPT, student is required to take ENL099 (Fundamentals of Writing) and up to 2 MPU courses upon advice from Head of Program. Student is required to pass ENL099 before enrolling for AUP courses. ENL099 credits will not be counted for credit transfer.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Academic psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Medicine and law employment
- Educational counselling
- Survey and research
- Social work
- Labour relations
- Welfare agencies
Major fields of study include:
This study focuses on assessing and treating mental, emotional and behavioural disorders.
Learn how to help people accommodate change and deal with problems in their everyday lives using various techniques.
This study focuses on the physiological, cognitive and social development of human beings throughout their lives, and also developmental disabilities and their effects on the individual.
This study involves learning effective teaching and learning methods to influence a student’s motivation and classroom behaviour.
This study focuses on the behaviour processes of human beings and animals. Prominent areas of study include motivation, learning, attention, sensory and perceptual process, substance abuse and its effects, cognition, as well as genetic and neurological factors affecting human behaviour.
This study focuses on psychological principles applied to legal issues.
This study focuses on principles and research methods applied to the workplace to improve productivity and quality of work.
This study involves classroom management strategies and skills, parenting skills, how to deal with substance abuse, students with disabilities and gifted students.
This study focuses on how a person’s mental life and behaviour are shaped by interaction with other people.
This study will enable you to help athletes to focus on goals, motivation and dealing with the fear of failure in competition.
Popular universities for Psychology
• Arkansas State University
• Indiana University of Pennsylvania
• Iowa State University
• Michigan State University
• Southern New Hampshire University
• University at Buffalo
• University of Central Oklahoma
• University of Kansas
• University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
• University of Missouri, Columbia
• University of Missouri, Kansas City
• University of Nebraska-Lincoln
• University of Oklahoma, Norman
• University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
• University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
• Wichita State University
• Winona State University
• Acadia University
• Trent University
• University of Lethbridge
• University of Manitoba
• University of New Brunswick
• University of Saskatchewan
• University of Windsor
• University of Winnipeg
New Zealand Universities
• University of Waikato
INTI International College Subang: Science: (R2/545/6/0035)(09/24)(A5761); Art: (R2/210/6/0014)(09/24)(A5760)
INTI International College Penang: Science: (R3/545/6/0064)(01/26)(A7301); Art: (R3/210/6/0018)(01/26)(A7300)